Seoul is never enough to offer you instagram-worthy places to visit such as Inside Comic Book – look alike cafe in Yeonnam-dong. The name is Cafe Yeonnamdong 239-20, which is the address of its cafe.
Just located 10 mins away walking from Hongdae station exit 3, this cafe offers you unique experience as you feel going inside a comic book when you enter the cafe building. The interior is only black and white color with hand-painted interior for doors, windows, tables, and chairs.
Just like other cafe, you can order various drinks such as coffee, tea, smoothies, juice, as well as cakes. My favourite one is their authentic ice milk tea, taste soo good, different with the milk tea you buy in gongcha.
The thing you can forget is taking photos with the concept of “being inside the comic book” such as popular Korean drama titled “W”. This time, I visited the cafe with Lee San, Malaysian friend who is also blogger and traveller like me. Check her blog here.
- Take subway and get off at Hongdae Station, take exit 3
- Going straight and take 2 o’clock direction on the first BIG 4-INTERSECTION
- Going straight and take right on the next 4-INTERSECTION
- Take left on the first 3-INTERSECTION
- Keep going straight for 30m, and you will see the cafe on your left
VISITED ON AUGUST 6TH, 2017
IF YOU READ MY BLOG AND MANAGE TO VISIT THE PLACE, I APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN HELP ME TO SHARE MY BLOG BY USING HASHTAG #RUFUSTORY WHEN YOU POST THE PHOTOS OR SHARE MY BLOG ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA^^